We offer SEO Training Online as well as classes and courses (also online) in Google AdWords and Social Media Marketing. Beyond that, you can hire us as a top Consulting Firm in SEO, AdWords, or Social Media Marketing.
- We produce the SEO Tips blog, Jason’s Jason+, and our JM Internet Group Blog and press releases to keep you up-to-date on the fast-changing worlds of SEO, Social Media, and AdWords. Here are some of our most recent posts.
- YouTube Marketing: Top Tools & ToDos for Small Business Marketers May 23, 2015
- Best Business Books of 2015 Identified in New List, Announces JM Internet Group May 22, 2015
- SEO Training – Tucson- Classes Courses (Social Media) – Continuing Ed Directory May 18, 2015
- Read more posts on our blog…
- SEO or “Search Engine Optimization” is the art and science of getting your company, product, or service to the top of Google and Bing. Our top-rated online SEO course begins with our free webinar, “Top Ten Free SEO tools,” and continues step-by-step from keywords to page tags to link-building and beyond. Students come to us looking for top-rated New York SEO training or Chicago SEO classes or even Houston SEO Training (using our directory of continuing education programs)… but realize that learning SEO online is an amazing substitute. Read JM Internet Group reviews to learn more.
- Are you searching for a class on Twitter marketing or Facebook marketing? We have students take our online social media training from cities as diverse as New York, NY to Chicago, IL to Houston, TX. But wherever you are, the reality is that your customers are using social media sites to find business products and services; by taking our online social media marketing class, you’ll learn how to reach those customers where they are hanging out. Don’t miss our Social Media – Top Ten Free Tools – free ‘on demand’ webinar. Our reviews prove it: we provide the best social media training available online.
- Google AdWords is a fantastic online advertising opportunity, but AdWords is complex and confusing. Google has many free, official AdWords trainings, but those classes are salesy. Our online AdWords training offers objective, top-rated third-party advice in one of the best AdWords classes that you won’t find in an official Google AdWords training whether it’s a NYC AdWords class or a class on AdWords in Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or any other city in the world. Don’t miss our free AdWords Tutorial – a free ‘on demand’ AdWords class!
- We are a top-rated San Jose SEO company, and help companies get to the top of Google. Our method is to do SEO WITH you, and not FOR you. Based on our teaching methodology, we offer a transparent method of search engine optimization, so that as our consulting client, you have detailed performance metrics and know what’s going on. We also offer social media marketing consulting and AdWords consulting, so that the three pillars of Internet marketing (SEO, Social Media, and AdWords) are available to your marketing efforts. We also provide in-person workshops, such as our recent Austin SEO training for photographers.
Popular Topics on SEO, Social Media Marketing and Google AdWords
- As teachers, we get the same questions over and over and over again. But – hey- that’s OK. Here are some of the more popular topics, evergreen sort of things. How do you get indexed on Google? Do you have a local New York City SEO training class? Or, how do you use the Google keyword planner?
- AdWords Coupons – how do you get free AdWords coupons? Read this informative tutorial, that’s how!
- Books on SEO – read Jason’s books, or browse his list on Amazon of ‘SEO books‘ or ‘AdWords Books‘. A new list – best business books of 2015.
- Keyword Planner – how to use the (new) Google keyword planner, without going completely crazy.
- Local SEO – how to claim a business on Yelp and why Yelp SEO matters.
- Social Media Marketing – free Twitter Tools, YouTube marketing, and more.
Directory of Continuing Education Programs: SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords Courses and Classes
As a new project for the JM Internet Group, we are building out a directory of continuing education course programs, city-by-city. We get many calls and inquiries from people who are interested in online training, but would also like to take an in-person class if one were available. Our goal is to provide options: either our own online training, corporate workshops in-person by Jason McDonald, or in-person training (if available) in your area from your local college or community. Here are directory listings: