September 9, 2012
SEO tips 2012 Google – What are the best SEO Tips for the year 2012
This is part of our experiment on related searches for SEO Tips. You see, the phrase ‘SEO Tips 2012 Google’ is one of the top related searches for that phrase… so our experiment is blogging about each of the top phrases.
Top 2012 SEO Tips
We are fortunate here at the JM Internet Group to have a vibrant question and answer section to our website, and with Google Analytics running in the background, we can tell what questions (and thereby what SEO tips) are the most popular. So, so far for 2012, here are the top queries coming into our website from Google on SEO Tips, Google, and 2012 -
- What is a ‘landing page’ in Google Analytics?
- Which domain extensions are best for SEO? .com vs. .net, .org, .biz?
- What does the ‘+’ plus sign in terms of AdWords Keyword matching? A.K.A. broad match with modifier?
- What is the difference between brackets  and Quotes ” ” in Google AdWords?
- SEO Tips – Questions and Answers on Search Engine Optimization
- For the Google AdWords keyword tool, what does ‘competition’ mean?
- What does ‘not provided’ mean for keywords in Google Analytics?
- What is the SEO character limit for the TITLE and META DESCRIPTION tags?
What’s cool about this data is this is real people, searching for real answers to their SEO Tips, 2012, questions… You can see a lot of it is very esoteric (like what do brackets mean in AdWords) and testify to the complexit of SEO.
Google could do a much better job at both SEO and AdWords technical support. Many people do not realize the wealth of information in the Google help files, Google support groups, or even free videos by Google on their YouTube channels or on the Google Analytics IQ website. For those of us – like the JM Internet Group – that teach SEO, this provides a huge opportunity to serve the hunger for Google SEO tips – whether in 2012, 2013, or beyond.
Powered by Facebook Comments