With Houston, the fourth largest city in the United States, trailing only Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Houston, Texas, area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Houston, TX, continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 510-894-6791 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Houston, Texas, area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: January 19, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Houston, TX
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory!
- Houston Community College – Continuing Education – Residents of Houston are lucky to have the Houston Community College School of Continuing Education, as this institution has courses in business including marketing issues.
- University of Houston – School of Continuing & Professional Studies – This program responds to the professional education needs of a growing community of learners in the Houston area through certificate programs, courses, workshops, conferences, online courses, and custom-designed corporate training. They also have couress in Cinco Ranch, Texas.
- Rice University – Continuing Studies –
Attend this famous Houston university and learn business and marketing skills. Broaden your professional scope and learn new business skills and strategies to enhance your career. The Glasscock School of Continuing Studies provides professional development courses to help you advance in your profession or prepare for a career change.
- Lone Star College –
The business administration program offers specializations in general business, human resources, international business, marketing, small business management, and entrepreneurship. A wide variety of job opportunities are available to graduates of the program, including middle management positions, first line supervisors, company owners, and other positions requiring leadership, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
Training Options: Houston, Online and Beyond
Houston is roughly 1899 miles from our location in San Jose, California. With plane fares estimated at $500 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1500 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Houston, TX. Houston’s metropolitan area is just slighty smaller than the entire state of Massachusetts. Houston was founded in 1836, and is named after Sam Houston. Houston is only 43 feet above sea level, and subject to hurricanes. More than ninety languages are spoken in Houston, but the most common language is barbeque.