With Austin, Texas, being the fourth largest city in Texas, and the state capital, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Austin Texas area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Austin, TX, continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 510-894-6791 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Texas area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 17, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Austin, TX
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory!
- The University of Texas at Austin. The University of Texas at Austin has offered students of all ages and backgrounds opportunities to learn about a variety of subjects or extend their professional learning outside a regular college classroom.
- Austin Community College. The ACC Continuing Education Division develops and delivers innovative and accessible programs to meet the vocational, avocational and professional development needs of individuals and businesses in the Central Texas region.
- Austin Branch of the American Marketing Association. Hey, marketers! Join this cool organization and they have timely seminars on marketing topics, including Internet and online marketing.
- Austin Lifelong Learning Institute – while they don’t seem to offer classes in search engine optimization, they do offer classes in gardening. So perhaps in the future, you can market your garden? One never knows.
- Austin Texas may have some limited resources for classes and continuing education. But we do offer online SEO Training classes for those in the Austin area, by flying in and doing day workshops.
Training Options: Austin, Texas, Online and Beyond
Here are some pretty cool things that I bet you didn’t know about Austin Texas.
- They have Biggest Urban Bat Population. 1.5 million bats live under the bridge from March to November. Every night they eat about 20,000 pounds of insects up and down Lady Bird Lake. During their “off season”, they migrate to Mexico. This bat colony is the biggest urban bat colony in North America! Impressive!
- They also have the biggest football stadium. University of Texas Longhorns football team, is among the top 10 largest non-motorsport stadiums in the world!
With a seating capacity of a little over 100,000 people, the UT stadium is the biggest stadium in Texas and the 6th biggest stadium in the US.
- Here is one that I bet you would never guess. There are “No Topless Laws”! Yes, you read it correctly! There are no city laws that stop women from going topless in public. The original topless laws were struck down in the 70s because the City Council wanted gender equality. Good for them!
- This does not mean that you’re going to see any topless ladies walking the streets of Austin, but you might see a few topless sunbathers at Barton Springs.