With Dallas, Texas, being the ninth largest city in the U.S., with a population of 1,257,000, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Dallas area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Dallas, Tx, continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 800-298-4065 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Dallas area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: February 16, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Dallas, Tx
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory!
- Dallas County Community College District has a number of business related classes, such as Internet Development Technologies , Digital Media Technology, Computer Graphics, and |multimedia Technology.
- Upcoming courses at SMU Continuing and Professional Education include a summer boot camp for Social Media and Digital Communication, a Social Media and Digital Communications Certificate Program, a Project Management Certificate Program, and a Course in Communicating Technical Concepts to Non-Technical People.
- University of North Texas at Denton provides courses in Marketing, Business Integrated Studies, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Information Systems. Other courses include Operations and Supply Chain Management, and Risk, Insurance and financial Services.
- Dallas Baptisr University offers Masters Degrees in Business Administration, Management, and Sport Management. They also offer dual masters degree courses, such as Master of Business Administration/M/A. in Communication.
Training Options: Dallas, Online and Beyond
Dallas is some 1,700 miles from our location in San Jose, California. With plane fares estimated over $500 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1,000 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are a few fun facts that you probably didn’t know about Dallas: In 2011, a resident of Dallas was sued by the city because he operated a business that was a church during the daytime and a swingers club at night. AT&T Stadium is the largest building in the world without any roof-supporting columns. The Dallas Zoo was started in 1888. It had just two mountain lions and two deer. The coldest it has ever got in Dallas was -3°F in 1930. German chocolate cake has nothing to do with Germany: it was invented by an American – Sam German – and became popular after the recipe was printed in the Dallas Morning Star in 1957. The 1997 film “Batman and Robin” was partly filmed in Dallas, and was generally regarded as one of the worst movies ever made. The first microchip was created at Texas instruments in Dallas; co-inventor Jack Kilby also invented the thermal printer and the handheld calculator.