With San Diego, the eighth largest city in the United States, having a population of 1.35 million, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the San Diego, California, area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of San Diego, CA, continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 510-894-6791 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the San Diego area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: February 12th 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: San Diego, California
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory!
- San Diego Continuing Education is at 1960 National Avenue, San Diego, CA, 619-230-2895. They offer several courses aimed at adults in many aspects of computers, software, website building, and more.
- UC San Diego Extension is open to the public. Each year more than 4,600 courses and 100 certificate programs are offered online or in person at one of their three San Diego campuses. They say that continuing education is rapidly becoming mandatory for successful career-minded professionals. Even after getting a degree, most people find that learning new job skills or updating old ones is something that benefits both their career and their paychecks. And lifelong learning is for everyone. They offer a range of information technology and software engineering courses.
- San Diego City College has courses available in computer business technology, computer business information systems, and computer technical illustration.
- San Diego Mesa College offers courses in marketing, web development, and computer and information science, as well as computer business technology.
Training Options: San Diego, Online and Beyond
San Diego is roughly 500 miles from our location in San Jose, California. With plane fares estimated at $500 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1500 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are a few things you probably never knew about San Diego:
- San Diego produces more avocados than anywhere else in the country.
- San Diego has over 7,000 farms – more than any pother city in the US.
- The first driver over the Coronado Bridge when it opened in 1969 was Ronald Reagan.
- If you want to be insulted, San Diego is the place to be. At Dick’s Last Resort bar and restaurant, the staff are urged to be as rude and obnoxious to diners as they can.
- Charles Lindbergh’s epic flight in 1927 to New York, and then non-stop to Paris, began in San Diego.
- Cameron Diaz was born in San Diego in 1972.
- San Diego is the home port of the Star of India, the world’s oldest active sailing ship, which was built in 1863. It has been around the world 21 times, getting stuck in ice in Alaska, and running aground in Hawaii.
- It is illegal to swim in any of San Diego’s lakes.
- WD-40 was invented in San Diego in 1953 by the Rocket Chemical Company.