With Albuquerque the 32nd largest city in the United States, having a population of 557,000, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of continuing education opportunities in online marketing, including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for the Albuquerque, New Mexico, area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Albuquerque continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 510-894-6791 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities In Albuquerque
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Albuquerque area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 29, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Albuquerque.
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory.
- University of New Mexico offers courses in computers and technology, and has a course specific to Business, Marketing, and Social Media. it also has a series of courses on professional development in specific disciplines.
- Albuquerque Small Business Development Center. This is a state-supported all-in-one resource to grow businesses in New Mexico. It offers online training, and has some training opportunities in marketing.
- New Mexico Highlands Universityoffers a Master of Business Administration degree. There is also a catalog of e-courses.
- Central New Mexico Community Collegehas courses in Business and Information Technology, including Computer Information Systems, with a sub-set of Digital Media Concentration. It also offers a Business Administration course, and Career Technical courses.
Training Options: Albuquerque, New Mexico, Online and Beyond
Albuquerque is some 1,050 miles from our location in San Jose, California,. With plane fares estimated at $500 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1000 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Albuquerque. The city is one of the oldest in America, having been founded in 1706. It is also the highest metropolitan city in the US, at 5,312 feet. At the top of Sandia Peak, 10,378 feet high, you can see a panoramic view of over 11,000 square miles. Albuquerque is the hot air balloon capital of the world. At least 400 balloons compete in international competitions every year. At the Folsom Campsite near the city, it is known that prehistoric man lived and hunted over 10,000 years ago. In Sandia Cave, just 25 miles from the city, artifacts of prehistoric man have been found that are 25,000 years old. Albuquerque has more than 420 churches, synagogues, and temples. Nearly 4.5 million tourists visit the city every year.