With Fort Worth the 17th largest city in the United States, having a population of 793,000, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our continuing education directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Fort Worth area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Fort Worth continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 800-298-4065 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Fort Worth area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 7, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Fort Worth.
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory.
- Tarrant County College offers courses in marketing on its seven campuses in the area, and also has an eLearning program which provides distance education. Indeed, they have a specific program in marketing.
- The Learning Center of North Texas offers Adult Support through community agencies, literacy programs, and individuals to support success in education and employment. TLCNT offers resources and referral, assessment services, professional development, and mentoring for local programs to support the students and staff.
- TCU Extended Education has courses in computers and technology. It is based at 3015, Merida Avenue, Fort Worth.
- The University of North Texas at Dallas is also in the Fort Worth/Dallas area, and has courses on business studies. The Division’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with knowledge and skills necessary for professional excellence, personal growth, and social responsibility to serve the diverse needs of Texas, our nation, and global society. Our mission is accomplished through our commitment to excellence in instruction, scholarship, and service, guided by the University’s core values of virtue, civility, reasoning, and accountability.
Training Options: Fort Worth, Texas, Online and Beyond
Fort Worth is some 1,425 miles from our location in San Jose, California, and nearly 1,700 by road. With plane fares estimated at $500 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1000 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Fort Worth:
- Frank and Jesse James so liked a chili parlor in Fort Worth that they decided never to rob a bank there, saying “Any place that has a chili joint like this just oughta’ be treated better.”
- The Stockyard Hotel in Fort Worth was used as a hideout by Bonnie and Clyde.
- Fort Worth was founded in 1849 on the Trinity river, and was one of eight forts designed to protect settlers from attacks by Indians.
- The Fort Worth Zoo is the oldest in Texas. When it opened in 1909 it contained two bear cubs, one lion, one peacock, one coyote, one alligator, and a few rabbits. Today, it has over 5,000 animals.
- John Denver studied at Arlington Heights High School in the city.
- Fort Worth was once a stop on the old Chisholm Trail, which earned it the nickname Cowtown.
- The fourth man to walk on the moon, Alan Bean, grew up in Fort Worth.
- Fort Worth has over 1,000 natural gas wells.
- The US Bureau of Engraving and Printing is located in Fort Worth. It produces 60% of all o the paper money in the US.
- The first washeteria in the world opened in Fort Worth in 1936.