With Fresno the 34th largest city in the United States, having a population of just over half a million,, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Fresno area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Fresno continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 800-298-4065 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities In Fresno
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Fresno area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 7, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Fresno.
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory.
- Fresno Pacific University offers a course on technology. Courses in this area emphasize technology integration into the classroom, and build skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database, instructional software review, integration of multimedia material into subject area disciplines, appropriate use of Internet resources and classroom applications. Also note that Fresno City College has a course in marketing.
- California State University, Fresno – Continuing Education – offers degrees and certificates in business and writing, as well as many other technical and trade areas.
- Fresno Adult School offers a course on Sociak Networking for Business. Whether you’re now to technology, just getting started with a social network, or looking for some useful tips, this class is for you. Learn how relationship building on social networks can help you both personally and professionally. Join us for a little direction on what is available and how you can leverage the power of social networks for your business. Also of note: Fresno City College, which offers business classes including online.
- Reedley College has several business and technical courses. Credit courses are offered for adults throughout the year in various communities in the district. In addition to basic education and the academic program, courses are offered in personal development, communication development, small business development, management and organization development, community development, and technical and continuing education.
Training Options: Fresno, California, Online and Beyond
Fresno is just 150 miles from our location in San Jose, California. With plane fares estimated at $100 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $550 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Fresno. The city’s name means “ash tree” in Spanish. The raisin industry was started totally by accident in 1875, when some grapes were not picked, and left to dry on the vines. There are more than 100 different nationalities in the population of Fresno, which makes it one of the most diverse cities in the US. At the University of California campus, the most popular antique car show in the US is held every year. The average daily commute in Fresno is just 15 minutes. There are 375 churches in Fresno.