With Milwaukee the 31st largest city in the United States, having a population of 595,000, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of marketing programs and continuing ed opportunities especially in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Milwaukee area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Milwaukee continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 800-298-4065 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities In Milwaukee
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Milwaukee area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 7, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Milwaukee.
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory.
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee continuing education offers a course in social media marketing. Social Media Manager Certificate: This certificate focuses on those responsible for the strategic planning, alignment and integration of social media within their organization. Course content is focused on teaching managers how to deliver social media strategy and create content roadmaps and measurement frameworks that successfully integrate social media into the business.
- UWM also has a range of courses under the Marketin And Technology heading: The UWM School of Continuing Education offers professional development courses that increase your value in the workplace. Get hands-on experience led by industry experts.For professionals in:
- Web Design and Development
- Social Media
- Milwaukee Area Technical College has a degree in marketing. The program enables students to develop a broad base of industry-required knowledge, skills and abilities in advertising, sales, promotion, marketing research, channel management, Web and social media marketing, sales management and marketing management. Students may complete this degree entirely online, entirely on campus, or combine online classes with on-campus classes.
- McPherson College has bachelors degree courses in Business Administration, Communication, Informatiion Technology, and Graphic Design.
- Keller Graduate School of Management has the following courses: Business administration, project management, information systems management, accounting and financial management, network & communications management, public and administration management and human resources management.
- The Business Marketing Association is a great place to learn more about marketing, albeit in monthly meetings and a less structured program than a true continuing education program in marketing (SEO, AdWords, Social Media Marketing and all that fun online stuff).
Training Options: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Online and Beyond
Milwaukee is some 2,200 miles from our location in San Jose, California. With plane fares estimated at $1,000 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1500 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Milwaukee. The name of the city is derived from the native American word milliocki, which means a gathering place next to the river. The Allen Bradley Clocktower is in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest four face clock tower in the world. Each face is nearly twice the size of those on Big Ben in London. The first brewery was opened in 1841: 15 years later, there were 26 breweries. Christopher Latham Sholes invented the typewriter in Milwaukee in 1867. The Milwaukee public Museum has the world’s largest dinosaur skull. The flame shaped light on the Gas Company Building, changes color to forecast the weather: Red is warm, blue is no change, and yellow is cold. The exhibit hall in the Frontier Airlines Center holds 555 of the city buses, side to side and end to end.