With Louisville the 28th largest city in the United States, having a population of 609,000, it has many opportunities for continuing education in online marketing. As part of our directory of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and marketing (generally) opportunities for adult learners, here are our selections for continuing education in marketing in the Louisville area. Please note that we can provide corporate training on these topics by custom quote (minimum of 5 participants).
- Free Directory. Use this free directory of Louisville continuing education programs in marketing to find possible SEO, Social Media Marketing, and/or AdWords training classes. Be advised that all programs and schedules are subject to change without notice; the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility for listings in this free directory.
- Custom Training Quote. For a custom training quote, please call us at 510-894-6791 or send an inquiry.
Leveraging Free (and Low Cost) Marketing Education Opportunities In Louisville.
Small business owners and marketers, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and even non-profits can (and should) avail themselves of free Internet marketing opportunities ranging from Google / Bing optimization to Facebook or Twitter marketing to simple tactics to use “real world” marketing to improve their performance. We at the JM Internet Group are all about learning and doing… If you know of a continuing education opportunity in the Louisville area, please contact us for free inclusion (non-profit organizations, only)!
- Updated: May 15, 2015
Continuing Education in (Internet) Marketing: Louisville.
The institutions below provide training in Internet marketing, including SEO, Social Media Marketing, and AdWords / PPC. However, be sure to check with each institution as to their schedule of classes, as not all subjects are offered at all times. Schedules and training curricula are subject to change without notice, and the JM Internet Group assumes no responsibility of the accuracy of any program listed in this free directory.
- Jefferson County Public Schools Adult Education offers several courses in computers and technology, together with one on how to build a free website.
- Jefferson County Public Schools Adult Education also offers further courses on digital imaging, internet use, and more. A variety of computer courses are offered, including a general introductory computer course and an introductory course designed specifically for seniors. Other courses are offered in specific software, such as Microsoft Word, or in digital imaging or Internet use.
- Indiana Wesleyan University has courses in business. Indiana Wesleyan University’s Associate degree in Business consists of 62 credit hours of coursework, including both business and liberal arts courses. This program can be used to earn a stand-alone Associate degree in Business or as part of a degree completion program where you can earn your Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Instructional methods include lectures, seminars, workshop activities, simulations and business case studies. Each core group forms project teams to assist in the learning process.
- University of Louisville, College of Business has an interesting course on Managing People. While not strictly SEO and social media related, this can be applied to any industry. The central question addressed in this core course is how to how to manage and motivate individuals and teams for high performance in today’s organizations. The underlying fundamental and powerful concepts include (i) organizations as open systems, (ii) individual behavior, (iii) group and social processes, and (iv) control and leadership.
- Bellermine University – has a strong program in Continuing Education, albeit not really focused on Internet marketing such as SEO / Social Media Marketing / or online advertising.
- Jefferson Community & Technical College – has a focused entrepreneurship program. Space is limited, but it is a 4 month accelerated program with a focus that includes digital marketing.
Training Options: Louisville, Kentucky, Online and Beyond
Louisville is some 1,960 miles from our location in San Jose, California, and nearly 2,350 by road. With plane fares estimated at $1,000 round-trip, plus workshop time of 8 hours and 1/2 hour of preparation time for each hour of instruction… assuming you have a group of at least 5 persons, an in-person, private workshop training in SEO / Social Media / and/or AdWords would run roughly $1500 plus expenses. So your options are to either use the continuing education resources listed above (be sure to check their course catalogs for course offerings, as these vary over time), to use online training, or to contact us for a private workshop. We also provide one-on-one training online.
Here are some fun facts about Louisville. The cheeseburger was invented in Louisville in 1934, when Margaret Kaelinga’s husband asked her to put a slice of cheese on top of his hamburger. The largest fireworks display in the US is the annual Thunder Over Louisville display when 60 tons of fireworks are used. Louisville houses a replica of Babe Ruth’s Louisville Slugger which is made of steel and is 120′ high. The Belle of Louisville operates here: it is the oldest Mississippi type stern wheel steamboat still operating, and was built in 1914. The local delicacy is the Hot Brown, which was invented at the Brown Hotel. It is an open sandwich of bacon and turkey, with cheese sauce on top. 95% of all the bourbon in the world is produced in Kentucky. There are 2,500 restaurants in Louisville.