Here is a list of upcoming classes on search engine optimization, social media marketing, and Google AdWords. Once you sign up, you will receive an automatic email one week prior to the sessions with your login information. In addition, after each live webinar, you will receive an automatic email with the login details to access the recorded video and PowerPoint slides for the session.
- If you did not receive these emails, please contact us immediately by email or Tel. 800-298-4065.
- All times are Pacific / California Time – Eastern Time is three hours ahead – 9:30 am Pacific = 12:30 pm Eastern!
- Ready to purchase? Class Pass – purchase class pass packages at discounted rates!
Class Schedule: Live Classes
Note: We currently are booking June, 2017 live class sessions, or you can always sign up for VIDEO ON DEMAND format.
- CALL US at 800-298-4065 if this completely blows your mind, and you want a human to assist you!
- On Demand via YOUTUBE
- June 13, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Keywords: Identifying Great Keywords for SEO
- June 14, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Page Tags: Learning to ‘Speak Google’ for SEO
- June 15, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Link Building: Link Building, Social Mentions, and Google+ for Search Engine Optimization Success
- June 16, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Blogging & Press Release SEO: How to Blog Effectively & How to Use Press Releases for SEO
- June 20, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Website Tools: Nerd alert! Setting up Google & Bing Webmaster Tools, and building an SEO-friendly Website
- June 21, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Google Rank and Workshop: Using SERP Rank Metrics for SEO & PPC
- June 22, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Google Analytics: Introduction to Google Analytics and Basic Metrics (KPIs)
Add On Modules –
- Google AdWords Training (Note: Additional Fee Applies)
- June 27, 2017 (9:30 am) & June 27, 2017 (12:30 pm)
- Social Media Marketing Training (Note: Additional Fee Applies)
- Class 1: July 5, 2017 (9:30 am), Class 2: July 6, 2017 (9:30 am) (Local Search), & Class 3: July 7, 2017 (9:30 am)
- Local Search /Local SEO for Local Businesses (Note: Additional Fee Applies)
- July 6, 2017 (9:30 am)