- Dr. Jason McDonald is founder and Senior SEO / Social Media Director of the JM Internet Group. He comes to the Group from eg3.com, where he has been Senior Editor in charge of content since 1994.Dr. McDonald is a “technologist” crazy enough to begin experimenting with online media in 1994, when he founded eg3.com as a web portal for embedded systems, broadly defined.He has extensive online journalism and teaching experience. In charge of eg3.com‘s SEO and PPC strategy, Dr. McDonald built eg3.com into the oldest and largest web portal in embedded systems with over 25,000 monthly users and over 35,000 registered eLetter subscribers. He also teaches in the San Francisco Bay Area at AcademyX, BAVC (Bay Area Video Coalition), and Stanford University (Continuing Studies). Dr. McDonald received his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1992 and his BA from Harvard University in 1985. Dr. McDonald is AdWords certified.
Contact Jason McDonald
Dr. McDonald can be contacted by:
Jason McDonald on Social Media
- Jason McDonald’s personal SEO / Social Media Marketing Consulting website and blog.
- Jason McDonald on LinkedIn – Connect with Jason on LinkedIn!
- Jason McDonald on Google+ – Circle Jason on Google+, and read his reviews on Google+ Local
- JM Internet Group on Google+ – Fun, free stuff on SEO, AdWords, and Social Media Marketing!
- Jason McDonald on Twitter – Jason tweets about Marketing, SEO, Social Media and the like, plus follows the best sites on Twitter for SEO / Social Media Marketing.
- JM Internet Group on YouTube – the former, is more for fun and personal; the latter is more an official channel of serious humor video on SEO, AdWords, and Social Media Marketing.
- Jason McDonald on Yelp – Jason tries to ‘give back’ to my favorite Internet Review site, Yelp, by reviewing local stuff.
- Jason McDonald on Amazon.com – read Jason’s latest book and product reviews on Amazon.com. Check out his Jason McDonald author page on Amazon, too!
- JM Internet Group on Facebook – fun videos and news on SEO, AdWords, and Social Media Marketing – a little more serious humor.