SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a subject near and dear to my heart. As the primary teacher, organizer and cheerleader of the JM Internet Group, I (of course) have my own SEO book for 2020: The SEO Fitness Workbook. Updated for 20202, it comes with worksheets and links to videos as well as a step-by-step methodology that starts with keywords, takes you through ON PAGE SEO such as HTML page tags and website structure, and ends up with OFF PAGE SEO (links, social mentions, and social authority). That said, I often get asked by my students for a list of the best SEO books for 2020.
- Note: you can read another good list of the best SEO books at NIGCWORLD.com.
Here’s my updated list of books on search engine optimization. If you have a recommendation, please contact me.
Recommended Books on SEO for 2020
- SEO for Dummies – Search Engine Optimization For Dummies shows website owners, developers, and search engine optimizers (SEOs) how to create a website that ranks at the top of search engines and has high-volume traffic, while answering the essential question of “how do I get people to visit my site?” (New for 2020). – Rating: 5 Stars
- SEO: Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing – An updated 2020 version of a very popular SEO Book by author Adam Clarke. In its own words, ‘No matter your background, SEO 2020 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO.’ – Rating: 4 Stars
- SEO For Beginners 2020: Learn and Develop a Strategy for Search Engine Optimisation and Grow Your Business With Google – Written for the beginner, this powerful book uncovers the little-known secrets of SEO, arming you with the tools you need to break into this field, grow your online business, and appear on the first page of Google. Covering the best strategies, along with a wealth of tips and tricks, now you can get started with SEO no matter your level of experience. – Rating: 3 Stars
- Search Engine Domination: The Proven Plan, Best Practice Processes + Super Moves to Make Millions with Online Marketin – According to the very humble authors, ‘Clay Clark & his partner Doctor Robert Zoellner actually own REAL businesses, not theoretical click-funnel based businesses. Regardless of how much you know or don’t know, Search Engine Domination, will guide you down the proven path of search engine domination that Clay & Doctor Zoellner, have personally used to grow 13 multi-million dollar businesses’ – Rating: 3 Stars
- The SEO Way: Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization – According to author Tarek Riman, ‘The SEO Way is designed to help start-ups, students, companies, beginners, marketers and entrepreneurs harness the power of search engines to grow their businesses and bring real value to their customers.Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the collection of strategies, tactics and best practices used by businesses to get themselves in front of their audience on search engines.In today’s world, this matters. ‘ – Rating: 3 Stars
- 3 Months to No.1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google – Learn the SEO tactics that saw one Airline Pilot quit his flying career. The same ones he used to build a Top SEO Agency in London. 7 Years & 500 clients later, he hands you the Playbook. – Rating: 3 Stars
If you’d like to suggest an SEO book for my 2020 list of the best SEO books, please just email me your suggestion with a link to Amazon. Thanks!