- Social Media Workbook
- SEO Workbook
- Google Ads Workbook
- Learn more…
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Learn more…
- Website Optimization
- Online Organic
- Digital Advertising
- Learn more…
Alert! Watch our video on Marketing in a Postcoronavirus World.
Register a Book
- If you’ve purchased a one of our books such as the SEO Fitness Workbook, the Social Media Workbook, the Google Ads Workbook etc., please register your book for access to a) a full-color PDF copy of your workbook, b) the companion Almanac for SEO, Social Media, or Google Ads with hundreds of free tools, c) Jason’s step-by-step worksheets, and d) his secret dashboard with easy, clickable links to his favorite free tools.
- To REGISTER a BOOK, click here…
- We love books, and hope you do, too! Our books cover search engine optimization, Google Ads (AdWords), social media marketing, and marketing concepts. All focus on using the Internet (both search and social) to promote your products, services, or (in the case of job search) yourself. We have a phenomenal marketing book if you’re looking for basic digital marketing concepts and a free marketing almanac of tools.
- Looking for the best books on digital marketing? We scour the Internet and Amazon to identify the best books topic-by-topic. For example, we have lists on the best SEO books 2019 as well as a new list of the best social media marketing books 2019 and an even newer list of best books on Google Ads or AdWords. Stay tuned for lists on the best marketing books as well as affiliate marketing.
- As teachers, we get the same questions over and over and over again. But – hey- that’s OK. Here are some of our lists of the best of the best, evergreen sort of things. AdWords Coupons – how do you get free AdWords coupons? Read this informative tutorial, that’s how! SEO Conferences – our list of the best conferences on search engine optimization, and of course SEO Tutorials. Don’t miss our own Social Media Marketing Tutorial 2020
- People ask Jason a lot of questions. And he gives a lot of answers. For that reason, we have a new series called PAA (People Also Ask) on YouTube and our blog. Here, you can find answers to your questions including how to’s and what is’s, as in ‘How do You Calculate CTR,’ ‘Why is Social Media Marketing Important for Business?,’ or ‘Are Google Ads Worth the Money?‘
News & Blog
- Read the JM Internet Group Blog and press releases to keep you up-to-date on the fast-changing worlds of SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Google Ads / AdWords. Here are some of our most recent posts.
- Brand Identity on Social Media: the Helpful Expert April 2, 2020
- The Local Pack for Desktop Searches: Yes, It Can Matter! March 30, 2020
- Using Advanced Google Searches and Start.me to Create Quick Links for Marketing March 26, 2020
- Read more posts on our blog…