Home » Books » AdWords Toolbook – Free Tools for Pay-per-click Advertising on Google AdWords, Bing & Yahoo
Spring, 2017, edition. Fully updated for 2017 – with new and exciting SEO tools, but bye-bye to dead tools..
- FREE FREE FREE! – Get the AdWords Toolbook for FREE – just sign up for our email alerts!
- FREE AdWords Tools for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This amazing resource book identifies hundreds of FREE tool for search engine optimization. Not available anywhere else!
- SYSTEMATIC Approach. Part of the JM Internet Group’s training methodology, the AdWords Toolbook builds on a logical, step-by-step system to master SEO and get your company to the top of Google and Bing.
- QUESTIONS? Interested in our SEO Classes or Consulting Services? Just email us or call +1-800-298-4065.
Get Your Copy of the AdWords Toolbook with Free AdWords Tools
There are three ways to get the AdWords Toolbook and the amazing Technicolor free AdWords tools!
- Buy it – available for only $29.99 – on sale: $5.99, simply purchase the AdWords Toolbook on Amazon, here.
- Subscribe to our Email Alerts – sign up for our FREE email alerts, and you’ll always be alerted to FREE items, starting with a FREE copy of the AdWords Toolbook but also our Social Media Toolbook, our 299 Guides, and our free webinars.
AdWords Toolbook: Learn More about the Toolbook
- The AdWords Toolbook is a wonderful companion to all books on AdWords such as AdWords For Dummies, Perry Marshall and Mike Rhodes’ Ultimate Guide to AdWords, Brad Geddes’ Advanced Google AdWords, etc. Used by Jason McDonald in his online AdWords classes as well as classes at Stanford Continuing Studies and classes at San Francisco’s Bay Area Video Coalition and AcademyX, the AdWords Toolbook is a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to dominate Google, Bing, or Yahoo as an advertiser. Here’s what you get:
Understand How the AdWords Toolbook Works
First and foremost, the AdWords Toolbook assumes a working knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. This toolbook has many wonderful free tools, but the tools alone are useless without a knowledge of how the game is played! (If you need that knowledge, we recommend you check out my online courses a, or call 800-298-4065 to learn more about my AdWords one-on-one training and consulting services).
Second, this book emphasizes only free tools. Despite the fact that there are quite a few paid AdWords / PPC tools out there, none are any better than the free tools identified in this Toolbook. Indeed, in today’s tight economy, why pay when you can get them for free? Not to mention, why pay when the most important element, i.e. a knowledge of how AdWords is played to win, can’t be obtained from any tool?
Third, we have reviewed each tool in the Toolbook for relevance and ease of use. Almost without exception, the tools in the Toolbook require nothing more than a Web browser and active connection to the Internet. Easy is just as important as free. Generally speaking, if a tool requires registration or has only a “trial” period, it has been excluded.