Home » Books » YouTube Marketing Workbook, 2016
The YouTube Marketing Workbook explains how to use YouTube for business marketing purposes. Put aside the cat videos, the crazy johnnie-bit-my-finger videos, the latest social media craze, and even the tear-your-heart-out videos on diseases and social afflications, and begin to learn how to use YouTube to market your business. This hands-on workbook will unravel the mysteries and explain that you can succeed on YouTube without having to have one hundred million views.
YouTube Marketing Workbook, 2016: How to Market Your Business on YouTube
- Updated for 2015 / 2016. Fully updated with new information on all aspects of YouTube marketing – from channel set up, to video optimization, to sharing / viral strategies and overlays.
- YouTube Marketing Step by Step. An explanation of how YouTube and its three uses: as a supportive medium, as an SEO / search medium, and as a share/viral medium.
- Free YouTube Tools. As part of Jason’s SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to not only FREE YouTube tools but hundreds of FREE social media tools as well – a $29.99 value!
YouTube Marketing Workbook: Learn More about the Book
If you’ve read this far, you’re definitely intrigued by YouTube as a marketing platform. Perhaps you’re just starting out with a YouTube Channel for your business. Or perhaps you already have a Channel, but want to make it really work. Let’s step back for a minute and ask: why market on YouTube?
Here are some reasons:
- YouTube (and Video) are big. YouTube is the second largest search engine, and video (of course) is increasingly dominant on the Internet.
- YouTube is ubiquitous. Nearly everyone uses YouTube – from teenagers to grandmas, business executives to flight attendants. YouTube – as we shall see – has three main uses: supportive, SEO, and sharing / viral. You don’t have to be Rihanna or Miley Cyrus to benefit from YouTube!
- YouTube is cheap. YouTube is, of course, free to use. And in terms of marketing there is a lot you can do, for free, to build your brand, spread eWOM (electronic word of mouth), help you stay top-of-mind with your customers, and even “get shares” or “go viral.” Google subsidizes YouTube, giving all of us free video hosting for our company videos.
- YouTube has advertising. If you advertise smart on YouTube, and combine paid advertising with free organic YouTube marketing, you can grow the reach of your company via video as well as use advertising to boost your organic YouTube performance.
YouTube, however, is also complicated. Using it is one thing, and marketing on YouTube is another. Most businesses fail at YouTube marketing because they just don’t “get it.” They don’t understand how YouTube works, and they fail to see the incredible marketing opportunities beneath the surface of cat videos, Rihanna videos, and the latest video of Johnnie biting his finger. Quite simply, you have to invest some time to learn “how” to market on YouTube.
~ Jason McDonald, Author
~ Keywords: YouTube Marketing, YouTube Book, How to Use YouTube for Business
~ Publication Date: August, 2015