FREE Review Copy – You’ve been invited to access a FREE review copy of the Facebook Marketing Workbook, 2016. To access the Facebook book, Simply follow the steps below to access the Facebook Marketing Workbook, including access to the Social Media Toolbook and free Facebook Marketing Worksheets, subject to the KARMA license.
- a FREE PDF version of the Facebook Marketing Workbook; or
- a FREE Kindle version of the Facebook Marketing Workbook; or
- a FREE Paperbook version of the Facebook Marketing Workbook.
Offer limited to the first 150 inquiries for the Facebook book, only. Offer expires on August 31, 2015, or when the first 150 copies are exhausted whichever comes first. If you have questions, please email us or call 800-298-4065.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BOOK –
Facebook Marketing Workbook, 2016: How to Market Your Business on Facebook
- Updated for 2015 / 2016. Fully updated with new information profiles and pages, Edgerank and post-boosting, even advertising opportunities.
- Facebook Marketing Step by Step. An explanation of how Facebook works as a marketing tool, how to research your competition on Facebook, how to set up and optimize your business Facebook page, and more.
- Posting Strategy. Creating great content is the first step, and knowing how to post it is the second. The FACEBOOK MARKETING WORKBOOK explains how to find other people’s content to share and how to create your own content.
- Free Facebook Tools. As part of Jason’s SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to not only FREE Facebook tools but hundreds of FREE social media tools as well – a $29.99 value!
Facebook Marketing Workbook: Learn More about the Book
Facebook is a great place to begin your Social Media Marketing journey! Let me give you four good reasons.
First, Facebook is – by far – the largest social media platform, with over one billion active users and countless profiles, Pages, and groups. Nearly every person has a Facebook account (“profile”), many businesses have Pages, and survey after survey ranks Facebook as the most used social media platform. Second, once you understand the dynamics of Facebook – Profiles and Pages, Timelines and Posts, Likes, Comments, and Shares… you’ll more easily understand other social media like Twitter or Instagram. Third, Facebook has a component in its algorithm called Edgerank, which is a measure of how interactive your business Page and posts are. Understanding what Edgerank is, and how to improve your Edgerank will help you be a better marketer on Facebook. It will also help with marketing on other social media sites, because all of them essentially calculate something like Edgerank in the background.
Finally, Facebook is fun! I think of Facebook as friends, family, fun and fake. (I’ll explain fake in a moment.)
~ Jason McDonald, Author
~ Keywords: Facebook Marketing, Facebook Book
~ Publication Date: July, 2015