Home » Free Stuff » Free Social Media Marketing Webinar
Thank you for registering! Use this page to access the video, links, free Social Media Toolbook and other materials referenced in the Top Ten Free Social Media Tools webinar!
- Video – watch the YouTube Video
- Toolbook – get the FREE Social Media Marketing Toolbook
- Links – view the links used by Jason in the video
VIDEO ON DEMAND: YOUTUBE
Click here to watch the Video on YouTube (Opens in a New Window)
- Download the FREE Social Media Toolbook for FREE: over 100 amazing, FREE tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more! Yours free for ‘showing up!’ – Click here to download. REMEMBER use File, Save, As to Save it to your desktop!
- Get the amazing Social Media Marketing Workbook – available on Amazon, here
- Take our fabulous Social Media Course. Sign up for our 3-session Social Media Marketing Class at a 25% discount. Click here to sign up!
- Got questions? email us or call 800-298-4065.
INSTRUCTOR WEB LINKS FOR TIPS & TOOLS
Tools and websites referenced in this session:
Here are the instructor links used during this session.
- Think of your SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING as a PARTY (that you are THROWING, and to which your PROSPECTS are showing up).
- Brainstorm: invitations (promotion), party theme (serious (e.g., LinkedIn), fun (e.g., Facebook)), food / entertainment (content: that of others, and your own), tips / tricks / tools (keep the party going!), and measure your progress (social media marketing metrics).
TIPS AND TOOLS
- CONTENT MARKETING – Identify ‘other people’s content,’ ‘create your own,’ and ‘share systematically‘
- Feedly at http://www.feedly.com/
- Buzzsumo at http://buzzsumo.com/
- Hootsuite at https://hootsuite.com/
- BLOGGING – Brainstorm and create YUMMY YUMMY blog posts to share on social media from LinkedIn to Facebook to Twitter and beyond
- Portent Title Maker at https://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker
- Blog Topic Generator at http://hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator
- Meme Generator at http://memegenerator.net
- FACEBOOK – Analyze and promote your Facebook Page
- Likealyzer at http://likealyzer.com/ (e.g., The White House or America First Credit Union) as examples
- LINKEDIN – Network as a person or employee with other businesses and/or as a company (especially for ‘business-to-business’ marketing)
- LinkedIn Pulse at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ (e.g., submit informative blog posts to Pulse, and broaden your reach even to people who do NOT already know you on LinkedIn; example at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasoneg3 (My Profile) or https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/
- LOCAL – use Google+, Yelp, or other Local Sites to promote your business
- Google+ Review Generator at https://www.grade.us/home/labs/google-review-link-generator (e.g., use JM Internet Group at 467 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA 95129) and BIT.LY at http://bit.ly or TINYURL at http://www.tinyurl.com
- INSTAGRAM – create fun photos and use Instagram #hashtags to chime in on timely topics!
- Tag Board at https://tagboard.com/organicfood/search
- TWITTER – DITTO on Twitter – chime in on Timely topics using hashtags
- Hashtagify.me at http://hashtagify.me
- PINTEREST – Pin it to Win It, using Pinterest to reach shopping-ready consumers
- Pinterest Tools at https://business.pinterest.com/en/tools
- YOUTUBE – Research what’s popular in your industry (keywords) and emulate
- Use YouTube advanced search at https://www.youtube.com (use the ‘filter’ button)
WRAP UP: PARTY NOT A PRISON
- Remember: social media marketing is a PARTY not a PRISON, so create YUMMY YUMMY content that attracts and engages your prospects and customers.
- Brainstorm –
- Invitations – promote your social media networks, as they won’t promote themselves! Don’t forget the REAL WORLD as a promotional opportunity.
- Content – brainstorm your own content as well as content from others, and BE A MACHINE using tools like Feedly and Hootsuite to schedule and organize your promotions.
- Audit Individual Media like Facebook or LinkedIn or Pinterest to determine –
- Are your customers actually THERE?
- What are they DOING?
- How can you EXCITE and ENGAGE them?
- What special TOOLS, TRICKS, and TIPS can you use to be an EXCELLENT PARTY-THROWER on each social media platform?
- Metrics – measure what’s going on, what’s working, and what’s not. Never stop learning!