Thank you for registering! Use this page to access the video, links, free Social Media Toolbook and other materials referenced in the Top Ten Free Social Media Tools webinar!
- Video – watch the YouTube Video
- Toolbook – get the FREE Social Media Marketing Toolbook
- Links – view the links used by Jason in the video
VIDEO ON DEMAND: YOUTUBE
Click here to watch the Video on YouTube (Opens in a New Window)
- Download the FREE Social Media Toolbook for FREE: over 100 amazing, FREE tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more! Yours free for ‘showing up!’ – Click here to download. REMEMBER use File, Save, As to Save it to your desktop!
- Get the amazing Social Media Marketing Workbook – available on Amazon, here
- Take our fabulous Social Media Course. Sign up for our 3-session Social Media Marketing Class at a 25% discount. Click here to sign up!
- Got questions? email us or call 800-298-4065.
INSTRUCTOR WEB LINKS FOR TIPS & TOOLS
Here are the instructor links used during this session.
- Think of your SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING as a PARTY (that you are THROWING, and to which your PROSPECTS are showing up).
- Brainstorm: invitations (promotion), party theme (serious (e.g., LinkedIn), fun (e.g., Facebook)), food / entertainment (content: that of others, and your own), tips / tricks / tools (keep the party going!), and measure your progress (social media marketing metrics).
TIPS AND TOOLS
- CONTENT MARKETING – Identify ‘other people’s content,’ ‘create your own,’ and ‘share systematically‘
- Feedly at http://www.feedly.com/
- Buzzsumo at http://buzzsumo.com/
- Hootsuite at https://hootsuite.com/
- BLOGGING – Brainstorm and create YUMMY YUMMY blog posts to share on social media from LinkedIn to Facebook to Twitter and beyond
- Portent Title Maker at https://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker
- Blog Topic Generator at http://hubspot.com/blog-topic-generator
- Meme Generator at http://memegenerator.net
- FACEBOOK – Analyze and promote your Facebook Page
- Likealyzer at http://likealyzer.com/ (e.g., The White House or America First Credit Union) as examples
- LINKEDIN – Network as a person or employee with other businesses and/or as a company (especially for ‘business-to-business’ marketing)
- LinkedIn Pulse at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ (e.g., submit informative blog posts to Pulse, and broaden your reach even to people who do NOT already know you on LinkedIn; example at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasoneg3 (My Profile) or https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/
- LOCAL – use Google+, Yelp, or other Local Sites to promote your business
- Google+ Review Generator at https://www.grade.us/home/labs/google-review-link-generator (e.g., use JM Internet Group at 467 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA 95129) and BIT.LY at http://bit.ly or TINYURL at http://www.tinyurl.com
- INSTAGRAM – create fun photos and use Instagram #hashtags to chime in on timely topics!
- Tag Board at https://tagboard.com/organicfood/search
- TWITTER – DITTO on Twitter – chime in on Timely topics using hashtags
- Hashtagify.me at http://hashtagify.me
- PINTEREST – Pin it to Win It, using Pinterest to reach shopping-ready consumers
- Pinterest Tools at https://business.pinterest.com/en/tools
- YOUTUBE – Research what’s popular in your industry (keywords) and emulate
- Use YouTube advanced search at https://www.youtube.com (use the ‘filter’ button)
WRAP UP: PARTY NOT A PRISON
- Remember: social media marketing is a PARTY not a PRISON, so create YUMMY YUMMY content that attracts and engages your prospects and customers.
- Brainstorm –
- Invitations – promote your social media networks, as they won’t promote themselves! Don’t forget the REAL WORLD as a promotional opportunity.
- Content – brainstorm your own content as well as content from others, and BE A MACHINE using tools like Feedly and Hootsuite to schedule and organize your promotions.
- Audit Individual Media like Facebook or LinkedIn or Pinterest to determine –
- Are your customers actually THERE?
- What are they DOING?
- How can you EXCITE and ENGAGE them?
- What special TOOLS, TRICKS, and TIPS can you use to be an EXCELLENT PARTY-THROWER on each social media platform?
- Metrics – measure what’s going on, what’s working, and what’s not. Never stop learning!