Keywords – Session #2 of our SEO MOOC / Tutorial
Keywords start the process of keywords because your customers type keywords into the Google search engine. Most companies pay little attention to how their customers search Google, and have even less of an idea about how to prioritize their keywords. Building an organized keyword list, or keyword worksheet, is a fundamental task in effective SEO. Let’s get started!
Here are the links Jason uses during this video tutorial.
- GOOGLE’S KEYWORD Tools:
- Google Suggest – go to http://www.google.com and simply start typing. Pay attention to the ‘pull down’ menu, otherwise known as ‘Google Suggest.’
- Google Related searches – do some searches on Google and pay attention to the ‘related searches’ appearing at the bottom.
- Use the Google Keyword Planner (available in AdWords) to measure volume, and value.
- Knee Pain | Knee Surgery | Knee Surgeon – understand the volume / value trade-off in keywords!
- Tutorial on How to Use the Keyword Planner by yours truly
- KEYWORD LIST