Our next class in our SEO training course is on website structure, especially the use of Google Webmaster tools and Bing webmaster tools. Many web designers are either graph designers or computer programmers, and unfortunately, neither group pays enough attention to creating a search engine friendly website structure. What is a good domain? How should you set up your directories? What is the best way to name files and folders? What is a sitemap, robots.txt, and the sitemap.xml standard? This marketing webinar overviews the best website structure for ranking high on Google. Much, but not all, of the focus is on Google Webmaster Tools.
- Themes. Building a keyword-centric website in terms of your website organization and themes. Naming conventions. Employing your keywords throughout your site in strategic ways. Website structure as the difference in highly competitive keywords.
- Structure. What sort of organization does Google prefer? How does Google view directories? Ways to leverage this knowledge to communicate to Google your priority keyword families.
- Google Webmaster Tools. Google Webmaster Tools is an amazing, free, suite of webmaster tools from Google. Learn how to set up, manage, and exploit the free opportunities presented by Google Webmaster Tools.
- Bing Webmaster Tools. Not every webmaster sets up Bing Webmaster tools, and that is a shame. We teach you how, and why Bing Webmaster tools is an important tool in your SEO arsenal.
- Sitemaps. Creating an XML sitemap. Using Google webmaster tools to its fullest advantage. Making your sitemaps in HTML and XML, and encouraging Google to rapidly spider your website.
- Landing Pages. What is a good landing page? What is the structure and organization of a landing page vs. a target keyword? Thinking in threes: confirm, engage, action.
- Questions and Answers. Questions from class participants, and answers from Dr. Jason McDonald on search engine optimization and keywords.
Why Our Online SEO Webmaster Tools Class is Superior to a Face-to-face Class. Many students come to us looking for a face-to-face SEO class experience. For groups of three or more, we do provide that service – simply email us for a quote. However, for most people especially in big cities such as Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago or even New York City, an online training experience can be very competitive. Why? The point of the class is to learn best website structure practices, including the best practices using Google Webmaster Tools. Where do we do this, you ask. ONLINE, we answer. So even if you are looking for a Los Angeles SEO class, or a Houston SEO Training course… an online alternative may work better. You get the video recordings plus the convenience of no hassles, and no commuting. An online SEO class, in short, is superior to a face-to-face SEO class in New York, NY – especially one focused on Google webmaster tools and search engine optimization as expressed in how your website ‘talks’ to Google or Bing.