Free SEO SEO, Social Media, and AdWords Resources from Google for Small Business Marketing (June, 2014)
Free Google: A Cornucopia of Resources for Small Businesses
- Google produces amazing, free resources to help your business – from free websites, to free tools, to free webinars – all designed to help get your business online and make you visible to your customers.
- The Catch. There’s always a catch, isn’t there? The catch is that while Google produces amazing free resources for small business, many of these resources are ‘lost in the Googleplex,’ and without a guide, most businesses cannot find them. So, while there, they are hidden just beyond reach.
- The Missing Manual. FREE GOOGLE is your missing manual – your insider guide to everything free at Google. For just $2.99, you will have at your fingertips the ONLY guide to everything Google, everything free, for small businesses – from SEO to AdWords to YouTube to Webmaster Tools to tips, tricks, and tools that you have never heard of.
Free Google: Learn More about the Book
SEO by Google, about Google, for Google! Free stuff from Google. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the art and science of getting to the top of Google. Did you know that Google provides a cornucopia of amazing free stuff for Small Businesses ranging from free websites to free email alerts to free learning resources? Most marketers realize the importance of getting their company or organization to the top of target Google searches, but few are aware of all the fun, informative, and free ways that Google makes this process easier than ever. This book pulls back the curtain on the Googleplex and identifies everything free from Google on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMM (Social Media Marketing), and PPC (Pay-per-click advertising, or AdWords).
Wherever you are in your free Internet marketing journey – beginner, practitioner, or even expert – Free Google will delight you with a treasure trove of free blogs, tools, tricks and tips about getting something for nothing from the mighty search giant.
~ Publication Date: June, 2014
Content – all explained with TODO lists, grading charts, and lists of free Internet resources!
- Introduction – Welcome to Free Google, your unofficial, unauthorized but incredibly helpful guide.
- The Googleplex – the “big picture” of all the free stuff provided by Google for small businesses.
- Advanced Google – how to use Google to find free stuff by and about Google.
- Google SEO – free Google resources that will help you get to the top of Google for free via SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Google+ Local – how to claim your free listing on Google+ (formerly Google Places) and leverage free resources to make it stand out.
- Google+ – Google’s own social network, i.e. Google’s alternative to Facebook.
- YouTube – YouTube, a Google property, explained as an amazing free opportunity in its own right.
- AdWords – free tools and resources to optimize your paid Google advertising.
- Google Analytics – Google’s free software for understanding how people get to your website and what they do once they arrive.
- Googling Googlers – Google’s blog, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ as well as key Googlers who are worth paying attention to.
- Bonus Appendix – Write a Review and get a free Appendix of all free Google resources!