We offer both LIVE and video courses on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), and AdWords. Use this page to learn about the ‘classes’ inside each course module. If you have questions about our courses, don’t hesitate to call us at 800-298-4065 or send an email via the website. We’re happy to help!
- SEO Course – sign up for SEO in-depth training classes to learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Social Media Marketing Course – sign up for our social media training course on how to market on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the social media gang.
- AdWords Course – master the secrets of Google AdWords in this informative online training class, avoiding the nefarious ‘gotchas’ and setting up your system to ‘best practices.
SEO Course Module: Learn SEO in an Amazing Online Course
- Keywords: Identifying Great Keywords for SEO – Identify customer-centric keywords and begin to build your keyword worksheet for SEO purposes.
- Page Tags: Learning to ‘Speak Google’ for SEO – learn the best HTML page tags that can impact your ‘on page’ SEO strategy.
- Link Building: Understand what links are, why they matter, and (most importantly) how to get links to your website, all in a post-Penguin environment.
- News & Blogging: grasp the importance of press releases and blog posts as a ‘freshness’ signal to Google and Bing.
- Website Structure: being organized is a real virtue when it comes to search engine optimization, so learn how to organize a Google- and Bing-friendly website.
- Google Rank and Workshop – understand why rank (still) matters for SEO, how to measure it, and how to deploy it for best advantage – plus we focus on ‘student volunteer’ websites during this fun-filled session.
- Metrics: Measuring SEO performance with Google Analytics – comprehend the awesome power of Google Analytics, despite its hard-to-use interface.
Social Media Course Module: Learn Social Media Marketing Online
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the whole social media gang – get a conceptual map about what social media marketing is, and obtain practical information on how to market across all your social media. This three-class introduction to social media marketing not only explains what social media is and how to use it for marketing, but drills down into each social media, one-by-one, guiding you to making a social media plan for your business.
- Local SEO / Local Social Media Marketing – as many companies are interested primarily in Local Search (Google Places, AdWords Express, Yelp, Citysearch) and Product Search (Google Merchant Center) – you can add just our intensive single session course, focusing on the in’s and out’s of effective local search optimization -i.e., how to get to the top of Google Places, Yelp, Google Merchant Center, etc. (Included in Social Media Module at no extra charge).
AdWords Course: Learn Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Training – learn both basic and intermediate intermediate techniques for lowering your cost per click, improving your clicks from AdWords, and synergizing your AdWords paid strategy with you free SEO strategy.