Social Media, they say, is all about the conversation. But for businesses and organizations like non-profits or government entities, social media marketing can be a confusing marketing challenge. The big social media are LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter but don’t forget blogging, YouTubing, social bookmarks, Instagram, and many, many more. What are the best ways to engage customers using social media? What is local search, like Google or Yelp and how are these media social? This online social media marketing class is your easy introduction to the art and science of engaging customers via social.
Social Media Training Online via Stanford Continuing Studies
Taught via Stanford Continuing Studies, this online course in social media marketing will teach you the best practices for social media. Listen to your customers, as well as participate in a conversation with your customers. Master the in’s and out’s of social media as part of your larger Internet media strategy. Learn Facebook Marketing, Local Search / Google Places Marketing, Yelp Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, YouTube Marketing and more! You can’t find a funner (yes that’s a word) online training course in social media marketing!
- Course starts October 28, 2019 via Stanford Continuing Studies. Click here to learn more.
- Alert – sign up to be alerted for the next offering
Watch a Video Introduction
- Click here to watch a video introduction to “Social Media Marketing Online.”
Sign Up for Enrollment Notification
Fill out the form below to receive an alert when Stanford opens the enrollment for future online courses. Courses DO FILL UP, so receive an alert to be “first in line”
More on our Social Media Marketing Course Online:
- Social Media Marketing – What is Social Media? How does Web 1.0 differ from Web 2.0, and where are the marketing opportunities? Your Social Media Marketing (SMM) Plan
- My Friends Platforms: Facebook, Linkedin, Google+. How to listen, engage, and deploy an effective social media strategy.
- Twitter – What Twitter is, how to Tweet effectively!
- Instagram – Learn what Instagram is, and how to leverage this photo-centric medium for your business or nonprofit.
- YouTube – leveraging Youtube’s special relationship with Google as part of your SEO strategy as well as your social media strategy.
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan – creating an organized plan defining your social media goals, the opportunities posed by the most relevant media, a step-by-step to do list, and finally a participation and monitoring strategy.