Social Media, they say, is all about the conversation. But for businesses and organizations like non-profits or government entities, social media marketing can be a confusing marketing challenge. The big social media are LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter but don’t forget blogging, YouTubing, social bookmarks, and many, many more. What are the best ways to engage customers using social media? What is local search, like Google or Yelp and how are these media social?
Social Media Training Course
In this in-depth online Social Media course, learn the best practices for social media. Listen to your customers, as well as participate in a conversation with your customers. Master the in’s and out’s of social media as part of your larger Internet media strategy. Learn Facebook Marketing, Local Search / Google Places Marketing, Yelp Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, YouTube Marketing and more!
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES
- Via ONLINE FORM: Fill out the form below to sign up for paid classes;or
- Via HUMAN INTERACTION: Call +1-; or
- Via ANCIENT FAX TECHNOLOGY: Click here to download a PDF / faxable form and then fax payment information to us.
- Price is $300 for the three classes that make up the Social Media Marketing Module. Instruction time is 3 X 1.5 hours = 4.5 hours.
- Check the schedule for live training session times, or you can take this module in video format.
Sign up for our Social Media Marketing Course
Social Media Marketing Course: Outline
- Social Media Marketing – What is Social Media? How does Web 1.0 differ from Web 2.0, and where are the marketing opportunities? Your Social Media Marketing (SMM) Plan\
- My Friends: Facebook, Linkedin, Google+. How to listen, engage, and deploy an effective social media strategy.
- Twitter – What Twitter is, how to Tweet effectively!
- YouTube – leveraging Youtube’s special relationship with Google as part of your SEO strategy as well as your social media strategy.
- Your Social Media Marketing Plan – creating an organized plan defining your social media goals, the opportunities posed by the most relevant media, a step-by-step to do list, and finally a participation and monitoring strategy.
Why Our Online SEO Social Media Course is Superior to a Face-to-face Course
Many students come to us looking for a face-to-face social media marketing class experience. For groups of three or more, we do provide that service – simply email us for a quote. However, for most people especially in big cities such as Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago or even New York City, an online training experience can be very competitive. Why? Well, first of all, social media marketing is something you do online. So why not learn by doing? Secondly, no commuting. Who wants to commute into Chicago or Los Angeles vs. taking an online class at your own computer? Thirdly, video recording. We video record our social media classes, giving you a record to go back to for continued learning. So in sum while people might start their search looking for a social media class in Chicago or New York, they end up enjoying a superior online class.