SEO or ‘Search Engine Optimization‘ is the art and science of getting to the top of Google. Taught via Stanford Continuing Studies Online, our SEO training online starts with the basic concepts of SEO and then proceeds systematically step-by-step from keywords to page tags to link building to Google Analytics. The purpose of this online SEO course is to teach you a method of search engine optimization success. Based on Jason’s SEO Fitness Workbook, the online SEO class is a hands-on, in-depth training in the secrets of search engine optimization. This course is offered each fall and spring quarter via Stanford Continuing Studies Online.
- Next course begins April 2, 2018 via Stanford Continuing Studies.
Watch a Video Introduction
- Click here to watch a video introduction to SEO Training Online
Sign Up for an Enrollment Alert
Courses do fill up! So sign up for an enrollment alert to be “first in line” when the course opens for sign ups
More On SEO Training Class: Taught via Stanford Continuing Studies Online
- Keywords: Identifying Great Keywords for SEO – Identify customer-centric keywords and begin to build your keyword worksheet for SEO purposes.
- Page Tags: Learning to ‘Speak Google’ for SEO – learn the best HTML page tags that can impact your ‘on page’ SEO strategy.
- Link Building: Understand what links are, why they matter, and (most importantly) how to get links to your website, all in a post-Penguin environment.
- Local SEO: master the “review revolution” and propel you local business to the top of the “Snack Pack!”
- Content Marketing for SEO: grasp the importance of press releases and blog posts as a ‘freshness’ signal to Google and Bing.
- Webmaster Tools: being organized is a real virtue when it comes to search engine optimization, so learn how to organize a Google- and Bing-friendly website.
- Google Rank and Workshop – understand why rank (still) matters for SEO, how to measure it, and how to deploy it for best advantage – plus we focus on ‘student volunteer’ websites during this fun-filled session.
- Google Analytics & Metrics: Measuring SEO performance with Google Analytics – comprehend the awesome power of Google Analytics, despite its hard-to-use interface.