Job Search and Career-building made EASY: Step-by-step Directions to a Better Job and a Better Career
Learn how to hunt for a job or build your career using PERSONAL BLOGGING or a PERSONAL WEBSITE in combination with LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK, TWITTER and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKTING. It’s a new INTERNET AGE and time for a new way to job hunt that leverages the power of the INTERNET for PERSONAL BRANDING
- Read more about the JOB SEARCH and CAREER BUILDING Workbook
Blog your way to powerful personal branding. LinkedIn your way to hiring managers, employers, and key decision-makers. Facebook your way to motivate friends and family to find you a better job, and Twitter your way to journalists, bloggers, and key decision-makers who know where the jobs are before they are ever announced. Never has a job hunting guide made this process easier to follow!
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS AMAZING JOB SEARCH BOOK –
- Personal Branding – learn how to define your online personal brand image.
- SEO – master the art and science of a personal website and blog using search engine optimization techniques to propel it to the top of search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- LinkedIn – do more on LinkedIn than just have a strong profile; use LinkedIn as your 24 hour networking system to propel your message in front of hiring managers, employers, and other key decision-makers who can get you a great job or a cool career promotion.
- Facebook – think Facebook is just for friends, family, and fun? Think again, as the Job Search and Career-Hunting Workbook will show you how to leverage Facebook to network your way to your next great promotion.
- Twitter – understand how to use #hashtags and @handles to attract the attention of journalists, bloggers, hiring manager, employers and anyone else active on the Twitterdom.
- 2016 Updated Edition – up-to-date coverage of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Social Media Marketing for job hunting and career building. It’s the only job search and job hunting book that really is “up-to-date!”
- FREE Job Search Tools – includes access to Jason’s Job Search and Career-hunting Resource Book – a $29.99 value!
- Step by Step Worksheets – more than just a job search book, the Job Search and Career-building Workbook includes worksheets to guide you step-by-step in how to use the Internet to get a better job.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Quo Vadis?
- The Internet You
- You Are a Brand
- Be Found. Look Cool.
- Party On: Creating a Content Marketing Machine
- Your Website: Using Your Website, Blog, and SEO for Personal Branding
- LinkedIn: the No. 1 Online Job & Career Site
- Facebook: Your Friend (or Your Enemy)
- Twitter: Tweet Your Way to Career Success
- The Other Parties: YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest & More
- Your Plan: Making a Personal Job Search and Career-building Plan
- Appendix: The Job Search and Career-building Resource Book
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English making it EASY to leverage the Internet to build your personal brand and get your next perfect job. Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Above all, enjoy this new job search book and start job hunting using the Internet, today!