Class date: 1/22/2017
Class Description: Thank you for registering! Use this page to access the video, links, and free SEO Toolbook and other materials referenced in the world-famous ‘Top Ten SEO Tools’ Webinar. Ok, it’s not world-famous, but it’s still chock-full of useful information to get your company to the top of Google!
Access Class Materials:
January 22, 2017
Watch & Learn:
- Click here to watch on YouTube.
- Download materials –
- PowerPoint Slides – Click for the PowerPoint slides
Free SEO Toolbook:
- SEO Toolbook – over 100 amazing, FREE tools for SEO success. Click here to download in PDF format.
Instructor Web Links:
Tools and websites referenced by Jason during this session
- PREVIEW: Know What You Want on the Google Page
- AdWords Preview Tool – vary your location / device and look at the world from Google’s eyes.
- TOP TEN TOOLS:
- SERPS.com keyword tool – try phrases such as ‘auto insurance,’ ‘industrial fans,’ or ‘CRM software.’ Honorable mention – Google Suggest (Just start typing into Google).
- Google Global Market Finder – drill down to your keyword phrases for ideas, volumes, and value.
- SEOCentro – learn how to ‘speak Google’ through HTML page tags. Honorable Mention: Google SEO Starter Guide – Google’s OFFICIAL (but not complete!) guide to SEO.
- Link-building – check out the Point Blank SEO Link Building Tactics guide.
- Open Link Profiler – enter a competitor URL and ‘reverse engineer’ who links to them, and why.
- Google Review Link Generator. Honorable Mention – Google My Business (Use: Falafel House, Fremont, California; Mecca Coffee, Tulsa, OK).
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – learn how to write spiff TITLEs that get clicks! Honorable Mention: Tweak Your Biz
- Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools) – join the Mickey Mouse Club and be a ‘fan’ of Google.
- Woorank. Do a quick check up to your home page or other key landing pages.
- Fat Rank for Chrome
- Google Analytics – Learn how to measure inbound activity as well as what happens once people land on your website.
- BONUS: Never Stop Learning!
- Feedly – organize content to follow, including the major SEO Blogs!