Once you have determined your critical keywords and key phrases, the next step in our SEO training course is to revise your page layout and use the best HTML tags for search engine optimization. This marketing webinar is a quick guide to the best HTML page tag structure. Did you know that tags like the <Title>, <Description>, <H1> and many others can have a critical impact on your SEO / Google Rank? This session explains HTML tags vs. SEO, and it identifies Internet tools that will make your SEO job easier!
- Basics. SERP rank on Google, Yahoo, Bing. First step is to prioritize your keywords, by keyword family.
- Page Tag Mechanics. How does Google view the world? Learning to view HTML source vs. Google results. Reverse-engineer your competitors and their keywords. Be a detective!
- Google Document. You would not think that Google gives away a lot of its SEO secrets, but it does. Identifying and reading the “Google Document.”
- Page Tags Explained. Page tags tour. The basic tags from <Title> to other critically important tags. A hidden tag that can boost your SEO performance, quickly. Understanding the where, when, and how of weaving your target keywords into your HTML page tags.
- Keyword Density. If “content is king,” as they say, how do we measure it? What is keyword density? Free tools for analyzing your keyword density, and reverse-engineering competitors.
- Questions and Answers. Questions from class participants, and answers from Dr. Jason McDonald on search engine optimization and keywords.
Why Our Online SEO Page Tags Class is Superior to a Face-to-face Class. Many students come to us looking for a face-to-face SEO class experience. For groups of three or more, we do provide that service – simply email us for a quote. However, for most people especially in big cities such as Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago or even New York City, an online training experience can be very competitive. Page tags forms the foundational class in our series, explaining where and how to weave keywords into your page content. In a face-to-face setting such as in a NYC SEO Class, this is done while looking at the computer. Why not do this online? In addition, our classes are all video recorded providing a superior record of the training experience vs. a Chicago SEO class or a class in Houston in which the information can be ‘here today,’ ‘gone tomorrow.’ Our students often find our SEO training online superior to ‘real-world’ SEO classes in cities like Houston or Chicago.