Google Ads (formerly) AdWords can be your best friend or your worst enemy. To that end, reading books on Google AdWords is a good way to educate yourself. First, select a book from this list of books on online advertising. Second, read the book. Third, try to implement its recommendations.As part of our own best-selling Google Ads book, the AdWords Workbook, we maintain a list of recommended books on Google AdWords. The best way to proceed down the list is to read a book, implement what you buy in terms of the author’s perspective, test that, and then go to the next book on the list. Happy advertising!
A List of the Best Books on Google AdWords for 2019
- Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics – Learn how to launch successful online marketing campaigns, measure the performance of your website and optimize your results with this new completely revised and updated second edition of bestseller Learning Google AdWords and Google Analytics by expert coach, author and blogger Benjamin Mangold. – Rating: 5 Stars
- Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes – Perry Marshall and Mike Rhodes bring us one of the true Bibles on Google AdWords. Finally, there’s a new, updated version (the 5th edition) of this class book. Highly recommended! – Rating: 5 Stars
- Advanced Google AdWords Strategy: The Comprehensive & Data-Driven Practical Guide on Managing & Optimizing AdWords Accounts Profitably – Learn the Universal Strategy to maximize performance on every AdWords Account. Billed as the last AdWords book you’ll ever need. – Rating: 3 Stars
- Essential AdWords: The Quick and Dirty Guide (Including Tricks Google WON’T Tell You) – Kyle Sulerud brings us, ‘Essential AdWords: The Quick and Dirty Guide is a hard-hitting, no-B.S. guide on how to drastically improve your business using AdWords. There are no bells-and-whistles’ – Rating: 3 Stars
- Google Adwords: A Quick Beginners’ Guide to Using Google Adwords – John Slavio brings us a beginners guide to Google AdWords. In his own words, ‘This e-book aims to help you navigate the sometimes confusing world of Internet marketing, specifically in the Google AdWords space. We will walk you through the benefits of using AdWords, and the types of advertising you can do. We will show you how to set up an account and build a campaign.’ – Rating: 3 Stars
- Mastermind Google Ads 2019: 50 Ultimate Strategies – By Silvio Ferrero. Optimise your Google Ads account with insights, instructions, and tutorials. Simple, clear, detailed how-to guides, best practice, and screenshots. – Rating: 2 Stars
- Google Adwords: The Ultimate Marketing Guide For Beginners To Advertising On Google Search Engine With Ppc Using Proven Optimization Secrets – By Mark Robertson. This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to get your business popular and advertise locally or globally in a more accountable and flexible way, allowing customers and anyone searching on Google for the things you offer to see your business or anything you offer easily by just following few steps provided in this book. – Rating: 1 Stars
- Mastering Google Adwords: Step-by-Step Instructions for Advertising Your Business – Noah Gray focuses on both Google AdWords and Google Analytics. Google AdWords is a popular pay-per-click or PPC advertising solution that provides a simple approach to handling your Google content. – Rating: 1 Stars
A Strategy for AdWords Using Books on AdWords (or not)
Ok, before you buy all the AdWords books. Step back for a moment, and think about the big picture. Have you considered alternatives like SEO or social media marketing? What about advertising on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. These books on AdWords are fantastic, but many of them don’t encourage you to look at your alternatives. Finally, if you’d like to suggest a AdWords book for my 2019 list of the best AdWords books, please just email me your suggestion with a link to Amazon. Thanks!