San Jose, CA – October 3, 2015. The JM Internet Group is proud to announce the successful release of Dr. McDonald’s latest book, the Social Media Marketing Workbook on Amazon. The book launch includes a no cost review program and a .99 cent discount program on Amazon, which ends on October 31, 2015.
“Everyone buzzes about social media marketing, but few actually can do it well,” explained Dr. McDonald, Director of the JM Internet Group. “The idea behind the Social Media Marketing workbook is to provide a step-by-step guide for small business owners and marketers to not only understand how to market via social media marketing but what to do, step-by-step.”
To learn more about the Social Media Marketing Workbook, please visit https://www.jm-seo.org/?p=2667 or on Amazon at http://bit.ly/smmworkbook.
More on the Social Media Marketing Workbook
The new Social Media Marketing Workbook makes it easy to market a business on social media platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Twitter to Pinterest, YouTube to Yelp. Here’s what readers get:
- An overview to social media marketing.
- A detailed, step-by-step explanation of each of the major social platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Yelp.
- Instructions on how to identify companies to emulate on each available platform.
- Guidance on how to identify the best social media for one’s company, plus step-by-step tactics to set up a social media account and begin posting.
- No cost social media marketing tools via the companion, Social Media Toolbook.
Used by Jason McDonald in his online classes as well as classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, The Social Media Marketing Workbook will gain a space on the “how to” bookshelf of interested businesses, helping them to master the art and science of marketing via the new, new thing: social media.
About JM Internet Group
The JM Internet Group of San Jose, California, provides SEO training online at https://www.jm-seo.org/ as well as courses in social media marketing and Google AdWords as well as consulting services. The classes are hands-on, delivered over the Internet, and available for one year to paid students. Its director, Jason McDonald, is a recognized expert in online marketing, with a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, and many of the top selling books on Amazon on the subject.
Media Relations, Tel. 800-298-4065