Our Summer 2021 online training in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is now available for registration via Stanford Continuing Studies. (Click here to learn more). It’s a jam-packed five weeks intensive hands on course to help you both understand SEO and get the basic to-dos to get your company, product, or service to the top of Google. Taught by Jason McDonald, it meets with two and a half hours of ZOOM live class each week, plus discussions, quizzes, and a course project. If you’ve read the book, now take the class!
SCHEDULE OF LIVE SESSIONS
Here are the session dates and time; note all times are CALIFORNIA times. Use the Time Zone Converter (Links to an external site.) to convert to your local time zone. Note: ALL classes are recorded, so if you can’t make a live session, you can “catch it in video!”
- Week 1: Keywords – Identifying Transactional Keywords
- Lecture: Monday, June 21, 2021: 6-7:30 pm.
- Workshop: Tuesday, June 22, 2021: 9-10 am.
- Week 2: On Page SEO – Making your Website Google-friendly
- Lecture: Monday June 28, 2021: 6-7:30 pm
- Workshop: Thursday, July 1, 2021: 5-6 pm
- Week 3: Off Page SEO – Links, Social Mentions, Social Authority (Reviews)
- Lecture: Tuesday, July 6, 2021: 5-6:30 pm
- Workshop: Wednesday, July 7, 2021: 12-1 pm
- Week 4: Content Marketing – Blogs, Press Releases, and Content Strategy
- Lecture: Monday, July 12, 2021: 5-6:30 pm
- Workshop: Tuesday, July 13, 2021: 5-6 pm
- Week 5: Metrics – Google Analytics & More
- Lecture: Monday, July 19, 2021: 4-5:30 pm
- Workshop: Tuesday, July 20, 2021: 5-6 pm
Watch an introductory video on the course, here!