Master SEO at Stanford Continuing Studies – Summer 2020!
SEO is hard work. There are your keywords. There’s your On Page SEO. There’s your Off Page SEO. Then there’s actually “doing it,” that is putting virtual pen to virtual paper and creating a step-by-step action plan for your SEO project.
However, you can do it! It takes a little learning, some common sense, and a lot of hard work, working step-by-step in a systematic fashion on your SEO. Fortunately, I will be offering my Online SEO Course this summer for Stanford Continuing Studies.
- LEARN MORE & REGISTER at the Stanford Website, here.
- Course Cost: $485
- Course Dates: June 22-July 24
This online SEO course follows my popular book, the SEO Fitness Workbook and its aim is to provide a live, hands-on online course oriented towards helping you to “make a plan” and begin systematically working on your company’s or non-profit’s SEO.
SCHEDULE OF LIVE SESSIONS
Each week, we will have two sessions. The first is a “lecture” with Q&A and the second is a “workshop,” designed to help students “reverse engineer” what other companies are doing, and brainstorm their own systematic SEO plan. ALL sessions are recorded, so if you can’t make it live, you can catch it in video. I also offer one-on-one “office hours” for students, plus readings, discussions, quizzes, and a course project. It’s a great way to get started on SEO and “just do it!”
SCHEDULE OF LIVE ZOOM SESSIONS
- Week 1: Keywords – Identifying Transactional Keywords
- Lecture: Monday, June 22: 6-7:30 pm.
- Workshop: Thursday, June 25: 12-1 pm.
- Week 2: On Page SEO – Making your Website Google-friendly
- Lecture: Monday, June 29: 6-7:30 pm
- Workshop: Tuesday, June 30: 5-6 pm
- Week 3: Off Page SEO – Links, Social Mentions, Social Authority (Reviews)
- Lecture: Tuesday, July 7: 2-3:30 pm
- Workshop: Wednesday, July 8: 5-6 pm
- Week 4: Content Marketing – Blogs, Press Releases, and Content Strategy
- Lecture: Monday, July 13: 6-7:30 pm
- Workshop: Thursday, July 16: 12-1 pm
- Week 5: Metrics – Google Analytics & More
- Lecture: Tuesday, July 21: 5-6:30 pm
- Workshop: Thursday, July 23: 10-11 AM
I’m happy to answer quick questions about the course content. Just use the contact form or call me at 415-655-1071.