Welcome to our inpromptu ZOOM meeting, “SEO and SMM Tips for Photographers.” Join host Leah Severson and Social Media Marketing guru, Jason McDonald, for a quick, fun, and informative session of tips for better Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing for Photographers. Free tools at https://www.jm-seo.org/dashboard.
Watch the Video
Watch on YouTube, here.
- Baby Photographers Dallas Texas
- Baby Photographers Seattle WA
- Instagram – learn how to search for keywords such as ‘baby photographer’
- Pinterest – learn how to use a competitor URL to see shares – https://www.pinterest.com/source/bellababyphotography.com/
Five High Value Todos
- Know your keywords. Use tools such as SERPS.com keyword tool to discover relevant keywords; don’t forget your cities and geographics!
- Optimize your website; follow the basic tag procedures as outlined in the Google SEO Starter Guide.
- Reviews. Claim your business listing on Google My Business and Yelp; and, after that –
- Solicit reviews from real, happy customers. For example, use the Google Review Link Generator to generate a ‘pop up’ URL to email to customers. (For example, Meagan Ready Photographer, Tulsa – 74137).
- Make sure that you have a Facebook Page for your business, set as a local business and enable the Review Tab. For example, here.
- Instagram. Be sure to use hashtags and geotags, such as – babyphotographer and Tulsa. Consider tactics such as encouraging hashtags for families, at events, weddings, etc., and thus getting them to share for you . #superfans.
- Pinterest. To the extent that you see opportunities on Pinterest, create “royalty free” or “give-away”photos that others will want to share.