As part of Stanford Continuing Studies, I will be teaching the Social Media Marketing Course, which begins on May 7, 2018. The course is full, but you can joint the waitlist, or sign up to be alerted by me when it is next offered, here.
- Video – watch the video on the top free tools.
- Tools – check out the fun, amazing, and free tools for social media marketing.
- Slides – download the presentation slides.
Watch it on Vimeo, here.
Here are the links to the tools mentioned in the free webinar:
- Know What They Like (And produce it)
- Reverse Engineer the Competition (And be better)
- Be a Helpful Expert on Topic X (And make it look easy).
- Make a Meme (And make it memorable).
- Blog on Trending Topics (And craft headlines that hook)
- Share Systematically (And make it look magic).
- Be photogenic on Instagram (And easy to buy).
- Ask for reviews (And make it easy to do them).
- Grade.us review URL generator and example of Mecca Coffee Company, Tulsa, OK 74105.
- Go native (And leverage the Valley’s self-promotion).
- Know What’s Trending (And have fun).